- God & Jesus. Without God there wouldn’t be anything k without Jesus, there wouldn’t even been a reason for the 25th of this month to even exist! Christmas became a thing when He entered this world. He came to save us all from sin & to breathe life into us. For that reason & His amazing love, both God & Him are my number one thing to be thankful for.
- My family. We are crazy, hilarious, prideful, sensitive, insecure, confident, scared, brave, amazing and beautiful. We love each other and would do anything for the other. They are my favorites.
- My BOYFRIEND!!! He is Godly, loving, kind, special, spectacular, caring, sweet, generous, handsome, mine & the lost goes on & on. He is so much more amazing than I ever thought he would be. He was worth the wait & the fact that he loves me so much & leads me in our relationship, is why I am so thankful for HIM!!!! He loves Jesus which makes him even more awesome!;) He’s my favorite 🙊
- My apartment. I am thankful that I have a place to live with water & electricity (& wifi). So many people out there don’t have a warm place to live during the holidays. And I consider myself blessed because I do have a place to live & food on my table.
- My Bible Journal. I love my Bible Journal!! It’s my favorite gift my boyfriend has ever gotten me.
- Getting to speak to 5th graders. My boyfriends uncle does this bike giveaway every year just before Christmas. And both Jim & me have been asked to speak at it. So I’m super thankful & excited about it!!
- To live in America. I am so thankful for my freedom & to be able to exercise my right of free speech.
- Soldriers overseas fighting for my freedom.
- CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!😍🎶
- Steven Furtick’s sermons that are posted on YouTube. A-MA-ZA-INGGG!!!
- for King & country’s music. They are my ALL TIME FAVORITE CHRISTIAN BAND!!! My goodness🙌🏼 their new Christmas song Glorious will bless your ears.
- My boots! I love to wear boots in the winter time. They are my FAVS TOO.
- My mom. She taught me about Jesus & reminded me that beauty comes mostly from the inside & not on the outside. Plus, when I get all judgy she brings me back down to earth, and she’s loved me & been there since day one. I hope to one day be a good mom like she is. She’s also quite pretty if you ask me.
- My aunt. Because HELLO SHE IS RAD & HILARIOUS. Every since I was little I wanted to be just like her. To me, she is brave, confident and gives good advice. And quite frankly she has a killer sense of style &… HER BOOTS 😍
- My mamaw. From teaching me how to courtesy, to letting me put on lipstick when no one was around, and teaching me how to drive (PLUS HER AMAZING COOKING), I am blessed with the best MAMAW EVER!!!
- My brother. He is such a smart teenager. You need to know anything, he’ll either know the answer or search it up for you. Also, he is pretty fun to pick on, tease and argue with.
- The fact that I graduated HIGH SCHOOL back in MAY!!!!! YAY!!
- My vacation to Florida last October. That was pretty fun & cool & BEAUTIFUL. Even if I didn’t tan evenly (a.k.a. came back with tan lines and tan spotted arms).
- Every day that I live & howerver many days I have left to live in the future. I want to love & show love to everyone I meet. To love, is one of the greatest things I can do.
Note: there was no specific order in my list. I just wrote stuff down that I was thankful for, as it came to me.